We, at SBI Foundation, feel a sense of responsibility towards the society we operate in. Our offerings come with a commitment to act ethically, bring a difference and create a positive impact on society. We believe in making CSR not just an initiative of the SBI group but an ethos. The foundation of our programs is reflective of our ethos, values and our vision.
To become a premier CSR institution in India through the Bank’s tradition of “Service Beyond Banking” by:
- • Improving the socio-economic well-being of the society, particularly of the less fortunate and underprivileged members and enable them to live up to the potential that they all possess.
- • Creating an inclusive development paradigm that serves all Indians and to deliver societal benefits to all geographical regions of the country without any regional, linguistic, caste, creed, religious or other barriers.
- To make resources available to the most vulnerable sections of the society directly and through strategic partnerships/collaborations with impact making entities in the social and development sector in the most transparent way to create inclusive sustainable development.
SBI Foundation has 3 Flagship initiatives
- 1) Gram Seva
- 2) Centre of Excellence (CoE)
- 3) Youth for India Fellowship
Along with several other independent projects.
Read More at www.sbifoundation.in